Nutritional Intravenous (IV) and Intramuscular (IM) Therapy is a mainstay in improving and optimizing your health. An IV is given in a simple 10 to 15 minute “push”, refueling you in an instant and getting you on your way. We have IM options that can be given either in the office or taken home, making this a very easy and effective option.
AT THE HORMONE ZONE, WE HAVE MANY OPTIONS DEPENDING ON YOUR SPECIFIC CLINICAL NEED.
IN GENERAL, IV AND IM THERAPY HELPS WITH:
- Weight Loss (Lipotropic fat burners)
- Skin Aging (Glutathione reduces oxidative damage)
- Inflammation (Natural Anti Inflammatories)
- Immune Building (Solutions for Colds & Flus)
- Gut Health (Direct nutritional route to heal the gut)
- Stress Reduction (Super B Vitamins)
- Energy (Cellular stimulating Cocktail)
- Detox (Solutions for your liver and hang overs)
- Athletic Recovery (Fast & Potent Nutrition = recovery/performance)
Nutritional IVS and Nutritional Injectables Menu
Your introductory nutritional cocktail to keep your metabolism and hormones optimally supported.
The Hormone Optimizer IV is rich in nutrients and is known to help with:
- Immunity Strength
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Bone Health
What is in the Hormone Optimizer IV?
- Vital for thyroid hormone production
- Helps to regulate cortisol levels
- Helps make steroid hormones (testosterone, estrogen, progesterone)
- Activates Vitamin D
- Aids in energy production
- Helps control insulin
- Controls pituitary health and helps us produce FSH, LH, and TSH
- Aids in removing “harmful/bad estrogens”
- Supports liver detoxification
- Needed to produce ATP (energy)
- Helps metabolize glucose
- Helps combat thyroid fatigue
- Clears out excess estrogen
- Restores balance between estrogen and progesterone
- Helps with GABA production to aide with sleep
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Involved in the synthesis of steroid hormones and neurotransmitters
- Helps to combat fatigue and improve energy levels
- Protects cells against peroxidative damage
- Increases glutathione levels
- Helps to reduce brain fog
Vitamin B complex
- A balance of all B vitamins are crucial for overall metabolic function.
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps increase Growth Hormone secretion
- Helps with immunity
- Vital for balancing progesterone
- Helps boost progesterone levels
- Reduces inflammation
- Natural androgen blocker (prevents testosterone levels from getting too high)
- Supports the thyroid
- Dials down cortisol and stress response
Glutathione, know as the master antioxidant, provides natural protection against oxidative stress.
Here are some of the benefits that Glutathione offers:
• Strengthens the immune system
• Increases energy levels
• Slows down the aging process
• Reduces muscle and joint discomfort; helps in overall healing
• Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
• Reduces the effects of stress
• Brightens, lightens, and improves appearance of the skin
• Improves mental focus, clarity, and aids in progression of neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s
• Improves quality of sleep
Quercetin acts as an anti-inflammatory by inhibiting the generation of uncomfortable or painful inflammation.
Inflammation is the root of most diseases. Quercetin has been studied to effectively fight inflammatory-related conditions such as:
- Allergies (both food and seasonal)
- Pain (autoimmune pain/arthritis, inflammatory pain, injury, etc.
- Ovaries/ prostate/ bladder inflammation
- Skin disorders (acne)
- Insulin resistance
- Heart disease
- Blood sugar control
Vitamin C is an essential dietary component in carrying out several functions in the body.
Vitamin C is known to:
- Boost immune function.
- Improve the appearance of skin by building collagen and brightening.
- Help with high blood pressure.
- Help with cardiovascular disease.
- Improve macular degeneration.
- Reduces inflammation.
Artemisinin, derived from Artemesia annua, is well established for the treatment of malaria (including highly drug-resistant strains) and has shown potent and broad anticancer properties. Its efficacy also extends to phylogenetically unrelated infections including anti-SARS/Coronavirus effects. It is important to note that it was not specifically to the novel COVID-19 virus, but still within the same class.
Lysine, which is an amino-acid, has been shown to:
- Support the immune system by increasing the levels of antibodies in the body.
- Promote collagen growth and healthy skin.
- Build strong bones by supporting the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
- Help in controlling the herpes virus.
- Aide in moderating blood pressure.
- Regulate blood sugar levels and increase insulin secretion.
- Prevent the loss of lean muscle mass, especially in older adults.
- Reduce anxiety.
The “must have” for stimulating energy production, boosting fat loss and supporting metabolism. We have created one of the most comprehensive and advanced Cellular Metabolic Enhancer injections available.
Our Mega Energy Injections:
- Improve the ability for the body to consume and burn fat for energy, known as lipotropics.
- Stabilize mood.
- Promotes red blood cell production.
- Helps to improve the health of nerve cells.
- Promotes muscle building potential.
- Supports the immune system and lung function.
Here is the list of what is in our Mega Energy Shots:
- Pyridoxine (B6): Promotes red blood cell production and converts food to energy.
- Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy.
- Inositol: Converts food to energy.
- Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy.
- Hydroxocobalamin: Energy, healthy nerve cells.
- Thiamine (B1): Improves immune system, helps convert fat and carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2): Increases metabolism, supports immune system.
- Carnitine: Improves fat metabolism and energy, reduces recovery times and promotes muscle building potential.
- Thiamine (B1): Essential to energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, and neurotransmitter function.
- Vitamin B-12: Releases energy into the cell and may support endurance and sustained vigor. This nutrient is essential for the nervous system, brain, and for the formation of red blood cells.
An additional proprietary formulation that contains:
- Palladium: A powerful catalyst for organic reactions.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that can help to neutralize the free radicals within the body that are thought to influence aging processes
- Molybdenum: A trace mineral that is crucial for regulating pH balance in the body, which, in turn, directly affects oxygenation of cells and tissues, and the resulting metabolic rate of the body.
- Rhodium: A platinum metal that is inert and increases the corrosive resistant qualities of palladium and platinum.
- Ruthenium: A rare compound that increases resistance to titanium and is noted for its superconductivity.
- Formyl Methionine: Necessary for proper energy production, metabolism, and liver health. Formyl methionine may also stimulate the immune system.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: A potent antioxidant that enhances the activity of Vitamins C and E. It supports the immune system, lung function, and helps transport sterol hormones.