DERMEZONE: NOTICEABLY NATURAL (TM)
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At The Hormone Zone, the leading hormone therapy practice in Scottsdale, AZ we know that external beauty starts with internal health. We pay special attention to the internal triggers that accelerate an aging complexion or troubled skin. In combination, both stress and inflammation can increase signs of aging including a dull complexion, dry skin, hair loss, loss of skin elasticity, and adult acne. Addressing inflammation, environmental burdens and hormone imbalance allows us to provide our patients with a unique experience.
We take a special look within the body to assess for hormone deficiency, high cortisol levels, a sluggish thyroid, nutritional deficiencies, and food allergies. We combine medical aesthetic procedures with comprehensive medical analysis to provide patients with the top of the line skincare and graceful aging solutions. Unlike your average medical aesthetic’s boutique, The Hormone Zone takes your skin health to the next level from the inside out, providing our patients with the results they want while leaving them looking “Noticeably Natural.” Keep reading to learn more about the health services we can offer you, or contact The Hormone Zone to schedule your appointment today.
GRACEFUL AGING SOLUTIONS
- VAMPIRE FACIAL: While it may sound gruesome, this natural skin treatment is a great way to give yourself younger looking, radiant skin that lasts longer than most other facials. Using your own blood (hence the vampire aspect), platelet rich plasma (PRP) is extracted and used to help make your skin look more youthful while also increasing elasticity. This minimally invasive treatment is completely safe and can help benefit just about everyone.
- VAMPIRE FACELIFT: Similar to the Vampire Facial, the Vampire Facelift uses your own blood to extract the highly beneficial PRP. Your PRP is then combined with hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers. The mixture is then “injected” back into the face using microneedling. This process isn’t technically a facial, however it does offer similar results at a fraction of the down time that traditional facials require.
- BOTOX: This FDA Approved treatment helps to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines around the brow line. Botox is among one of the most popular aesthetic treatments effectively helping over 3.6 million men and women in 2015. When administered by a professionally trained medical provider results look natural and never overdone.
- JUVEDERM: The key ingredient of this dermal filler is hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is made naturally in muscles, tendons and skin. It works to attract water and increase collagen production aiding in a plump vibrant appearance and eliminating smile lines. This is used as a stand alone and as a part of our Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, Vampire Breast Lift and Vampire Wing Lift procedures.
- MICRONEEDLING: Utilizing a small motorized pen containing small micro needles, this popular and proven procedure will reduce fine lines and wrinkles and scarring from acne or stretch marks. Microneedling is used as a part of our Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift procedures.
- PERFECT PEEL: Not only will this facial remove dead skin cells and promote new cell growth but you will experience a radiant glow. This is a great option for scar reduction, uneven skin tone and reducing fine lines.
- PRP HAIR REJUVENATION: Similar to the Vampire procedures, this uses your own platelet cells with injection technology. It works by activating the body’s own hair growth system through stimulating growth factors at the hair follicle. Women and men will see a thicker head of hair after a series of affordable treatments.
- GLUTATHIONE IV: Glutathione is the body’s most powerful antioxidant. When given via regular IV (Intravenous) Therapy, it scavenges the free radicals that cause damage to your skin and organs, reversing skin damage, lightening and evening your skin tone, and improving your overall health.
When you need the best Aesthetic Medicine in Scottsdale, then the certified hormone doctors at The Hormone Zone are ready to help you. We can help with all kinds of Aesthetic Medicine, including facials, facelifts, microneedling, botox treatment, and more. Learn more about our vampire facials, vampire facelifts, vampire breastlifts, vampire winglifts, and other PRP rejuvenation procedures. Contact us to set up your Aesthetic Medicine appointment today!