WHAT IS THYMOSIN A1?
Thymosin Alpha 1 inhibits viral replication, stimulates stem cells, and aids in the production of new immune cells. Once it helps activate the immune system, it then helps kill bacteria, fungal, viral infections, and tumor cells. The immune system function is very critical to prevent disease and infection.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THYMOSIN A1?
Thymosin Alpha 1 offers many benefits including:
- Immune enhancing peptide
- Helps prevent infections such as the common cold or the flu and diseases
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Suppresses tumor growth
- Aids in the removal of acute or chronic infections
- Has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
- Supports the eradication of unhealthy cells (including cancer growth).
- Protects your cells against oxidative stress and damage.
- Inhibits viral replication
- Improve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue
WHAT IS THYMOSIN B4?
Thymosin Beta-4 is a 43-amino-acid peptide that promotes healing throughout the body. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Found naturally in higher concentrations at injury sites, the water-soluble protein can repair tissue damage and regulate cell migration to a site. It can improve wound healing and repair not only the skin, but also the brain, spinal cord, and heart.
In addition, TB4 has a low molecular weight and doesn’t bind to the extracellular matrix. This enables it to easily travel throughout body tissues, which promotes a faster rate of healing. The peptide travels long distances, so it usually doesn’t have to be injected directly at the injury site.
Thymosin Beta-4 is most often used by people looking to quickly recover from injuries. Athletes may use it to speed healing and get on the field sooner; they can also benefit from enhanced muscle growth, tone, and stamina. However, the peptide has numerous other benefits, ranging from improved muscle development and repair to stretching of connective tissues to improve flexibility, to the prevention of fibrous band formation in body tissues. It is also used to treat:
- Arthritis: Effective in treating inflammatory conditions, TB4 can act on inflamed tissue and even help improve mobility by minimizing joint inflammation.
- Blood clots: It has also been found to be effective at treating blood clots and promote the growth of new blood cells.
- Soft tissue damage: Injuries to muscles, tendons, and ligaments are more readily repaired when Thymosin Beta-4, which can also reduce scar tissue, is introduced.
- Diseases: TB4 can help treat conditions such as autoimmune diseases and infections, as well as Lyme disease and traumatic brain injuries.
- Muscular health: Improvements in the rate of muscle repair and growth have been noted, while it’s also possible to control muscle spasms.
- Cardiovascular/neurological damage: TB4 has been found to promote new blood vessel formation, or angiogenesis, as well as neuron formation and improved axonal density in the brain.
WHAT IS BPC-157?
Consisting of just 15 amino acids, the synthetic peptide BPC-157 offers various healing and regenerative properties. The partial sequence of this body protection compound isn’t found naturally in the body, nor are there natural biological processes that produce it. Instead, it has been derived from proteins found in digestive juices.Peptide BPC-157 can help prevent stomach ulcers. However, a wide range of other benefits have been discovered. It has been shown to accelerate wound healing not only at the surface—where it can treat skin burns, improve blood flow, and increase collagen production—but also repair ligament and tendon-to-bone damage. Relief from discomfort has been observed in people who have muscle sprains, tears, and other types of injury. The peptide can also reduce injury recovery times, decrease inflammation, and protect the heart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BPC-157?
Whether you are looking to lose weight or improve athletic performance, this peptide has many advantages. Some other possible benefits to using BPC-157 regularly include:
- An increase in muscle mass and muscle building rates
- Faster recovery from injuries and workouts
- Improvements to memory, cognition, and brain function
- Stimulation of hormone production in the hypothalamus/pituitary gland
- Reversal of opioid tolerance
- Enhancement of GABA neurotransmission
- Relief from certain allergies and viruses
The results of using BPC-157 vary from one person to another but are often seen soon after a dosage cycle begins. Typically, dosage cycles run from 6 to 12 weeks. Higher dosages often lead to near immediate results in terms of muscle development, especially with injections. Some benefits may be seen in a few days while others might become noticeable over two weeks or longer. The immediacy of results differs with every person.