The P-Shot: An Incredible Tool for Male Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
At The Hormone Zone, the top-rated hormone replacement doctors in Scottsdale, our comprehensive approach to overall wellness, longevity, and hormone balance includes options for your sexual health. Our amazing hormone doctors, Dr. Bosch, and Dr. Robinson are experts in natural sexual enhancement and rejuvenation and believe everyone should experience a healthy sex life. With 1 in 20 men having some form of erectile dysfunction, we believe that it is too important not to provide excellent health alternatives.
The p-shot®, or Priapus Shot®, is a cutting-edge sexual rejuvenation and enhancement procedure for men and was invented by the world-famous Dr. Charles Runels. The p-shot is a non-surgical solution to natural sexual enhancement that has been used and clinically proven for nearly a decade, with thousands of patients worldwide achieving enhanced sexual benefits.
This highly effective procedure utilizes growth factors extracted from a sample of your own blood, stimulating new tissue growth within the penis. This process uses PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, a nutrient-rich growth factor portion of your own blood, helping to make this procedure safe and natural.
The p-shot is a specific treatment protected by US Patent & Trademark law. Here at The Hormone Zone, we’re proud to be part of the world-class group of physicians and healthcare providers who perform the p-shot.
Keep scrolling to learn more about the p-shot, or schedule an appointment with The Hormone Zone to see if the p-shot is the right procedure for you. Also, you can visit this post to learn more about our p shot treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions About p-shot ® Sexual Enhancement Therapy
WHAT ARE THE TOP 10 BENEFITS OF THE p-shot?
There are many benefits of p-shot therapy – patients have reported some of all of the following :
- Provides a potential solution for erectile dysfunction
- Increases blood and nerve circulation to the penis
- Improved strength and intensity of orgasms
- Increases sexual stamina
- Increased libido and penis sensitivity
- Synergistic with testosterone therapy
- Provides a solution for men post prostate surgery
- Treats Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- Medical solution for lichen sclerosis (plaque build-up)
- BONUS: Increases length and girth of the penis by up to 10 to 20% and improves the appearance
HOW IS THE p-shot PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
- The doctor applies numbing cream and local anesthetic to the treatment area.
- The physician draws a blood sample and places it in a special centrifuge to spin for 10 minutes.
- The doctor carefully draws the PRP into two syringes.
- The physician administers five separate injections of PRP, two along each side of the shaft of the penis (4) and one in the glans or head of the penis, all taking only a few minutes.
- The doctor places a penis pump for 10 minutes to ensure the PRP holds into the treatment area, enhancing results. That’s it!
IS THE p-shot PAINFUL?
No. Anesthesia takes effect prior to the procedure. You may feel some pressure that can be strange, but not necessarily painful. Most patients report a zero to two out of 10 on the pain scale.
WHAT ELSE IS DONE TO HELP WITH ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
You will get a Penis Pump to use 10 minutes twice daily for the six weeks following the procedure. This will ensure maximum stimulation to the penis, allowing the PRP to be more effective. The foundation of your sexual health occurs through the optimization of testosterone and all other hormones. To provide the best possible medical outcome other medications are considered.
Additionally, many of our patients see much more favorable outcomes when combining p-shot treatments with testosterone replacement therapy. Testosterone is responsible for maintaining a healthy sex drive, as well as energy levels, strength, and muscle mass. Learn more about testosterone replacement therapy here.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS?
Some people experience results immediately. Most people will begin to see results within a few weeks with maximum benefit after three full months.