Female Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
The Hormone Zone uses a comprehensive approach to wellness, longevity and hormone balance, which includes options for your sexual health. Both Dr. Bosch and Dr. Robinson are highly trained experts in sexual enhancement and rejuvenation, believing everyone should have access to and experience a healthy sex life. With over 1 in 20 women complaining of sexual arousal disorder, and another 1 in 20 women having orgasms issues, we believe that it is too important not to provide excellent health alternatives to our patients.
The O-Shot®, or Orgasm Shot®, is a cutting-edge sexual rejuvenation and enhancement procedure for women, and was invented by the world-famous Dr. Charles Runels. The O-Shot is a non-surgical solution to natural sexual enhancement clinically proven for nearly a decade, with thousands of patients around the world achieving enhanced sexual benefits.
The procedure utilizes growth factors extracted from a sample of your own blood, stimulating new tissue growth within the clitoris and vagina. This process utilizes PRP, or platelet rich plasma, a nutrient-rich portion of your own blood that acts as a natural growth factor, which makes the o-shot safe and natural.
O-Shots are specific treatments protected by US Patent & Trademark law. There are many O-Shot imitators, but there is only one proven original. Only a provider listed on the O-Shot website is fully trained in these unique treatments. The Hormone Zone is proud to be part of the world class group of physicians and healthcare providers who perform the O-Shot.
Keep reading to learn more about the O-Shot, or schedule an appointment with our hormone doctors to see if the O-Shot is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About O-Shot® Sexual Enhancement Therapy
WHAT ARE THE TOP 10 BENEFITS OF THE O-SHOT?
There are many benefits of O-Shot therapy – patients have reported some of all of the following :
- Increased libido and sexual desire
- Increased clitoral and vaginal sensitivity
- Stronger, more intense, and more frequent orgasms
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Decreased painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Increased ability to experience vaginal orgasm (g-spot orgasm)
- Improved skin on the vulva
- Treatment option for lichen sclerosis
- BONUS: tighter vaginal opening & more youthful appearance
HOW IS THE O-SHOT PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
- Step 1: A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably.
- Step 2: Your blood sample is drawn and placed in a special centrifuge to spin for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Your PRP is carefully drawn into two syringes.
- Step 4: With an additional local anesthetic and even localized ice, the area becomes even more numb prior to the procedure.
- Step 5: The two O-Shot PRP injections are given, taking only a few minutes. Easy!
- Step 6: BONUS: Additional attention is given to the outward area of the vagina, the labia majora. PRP is placed in this area helping to rejuvenate and plump the area.
- Step 7: BONUS: Using an all natural skin evener called the Pink Intimate System, the outward labia majora are treated with a painless serum to lighten and even out the color of the area, creating a more youthful appearance, taking only a few minutes.
IS THE O-SHOT PAINFUL?
No. You are fully anesthetized prior to the procedure. You may experience some pressure that can feel strange, but not necessarily painful. Most patients report a zero to two out of 10 on the pain scale.
WHAT ELSE IS DONE TO HELP WITH FEMALE ORGASM?
The O-Shot Procedure at our office includes an effective professional Kegel Trainer Device that further enhances the effects of the O-Shot for incontinence, vaginal strength, and incontinence. Additionally, we specialize in balancing and restoring all sex hormones, particularly testosterone and estrogen, with an advanced medical method.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS?
For some, results are experienced immediately. Most people will begin to see results within a few weeks with maximum benefit after three full months.
HOW MUCH DOES THE O-SHOT PROCEDURE COST?
The O-Shot procedure costs $1595.
HOW HAS THE O-SHOT HELPED OTHERS?
Watch Tracey talk about her experience and results with the O-Shot and how The Hormone Zone has helped improve her relationship!